September 25, 2015

Roadtrippin' to Utah


UntitledUntitledSix of seven of us siblings all in one car together!!! I drove 12 hours down to Utah, solo with two kids in the back, all for this!! These reunions don't happen often enough.UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

It was a very last minute decision, because I was supposed to be heading to Arizona, but when my mother in law cancelled our Arizona plans, I quickly decided I needed to head to Utah anyway, because my youngest brother Bryant was going into the MTC. It was a fun trip but also a little crazy since I went without Steve. He wasn't able to take a week off of work to come. I ate lots of delicious Utah food and we went to the zoo and IKEA!! But most importantly, I saw my family! And the boys got to spend quality time with their cousins! I hadn't seen my dad and brother Bryant since Christmas 2013 so it had been quite a while.

We had made all these plans of what we were going to do, but the first night I got there, Emma's kids came down with the stomach bug. I KNOW. I really think I am cursed when it comes to traveling with kids because this year they have gotten sick every single time we have taken them on a big trip. Because of course, once Emma's kids got sick it wasn't long until my kids got sick. I do, however, consider it a miracle that I never came down with it, especially considering I cleaned up Logan's throw up ELEVEN times!!! Poor baby. So, yes, that part of the trip was stressful, but I know that it was still worth it and that it was right for me to go. If for nothing else than Waffle Luv, right?! hehe, just kidding.

Also, I didn't take a single picture with my real camera, even though I had every intention to do so. But that's just an indication of how crazy this trip was. So, that is why these pictures are all in a jumble. Iphone documentation right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment