August 1, 2012

lately.



What have we been up to lately?!

*Nighttime walks: because it's too hot outside during the day.
*Blueberry waffles: they might be getting old to you, but not to me :)
*And playdates!! Cole loves his buddy Aidan. And apparently he loves to color too! Steve and I decided we need to stop depriving him and actually get him a coloring book so he can express his artistic scribbling abilities. (The one above is Aidan's.) Don't worry, I'm going to the dollar store to get him one SOON.

Also, we've been going to the pool like CRAZY and I'll have to post all about that later because we're teaching Cole how to swim! WE'RE TEACHING COLE HOW TO SWIM!! (kind of, not really)

And with that, I'll leave you with a bunch of links of all the things we've been up to lately:


I'm pretty sure I mention how hot it is right now in every single one of those above links. Have I said it enough?! Is everyone getting the picture?!

7 comments:

  1. Haha. You will have to make me blueberry waffles when you get here :):) And I hope Utah's heat is a nice break for you? Hehe.
    Cole is getting so big and he is so so handsome! Let's go swimming when you come too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to see you!! and for the Utah heat :) Yes, I will make you waffles and we should definitely go swimming. (and watch downton abbey too:)

      Delete
  2. Your son is coloring?! I wish! My son won't sit still...not even in front of the tv! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just tell you how brave you are for allowing crayons on the carpet?! I just let Parker color on the tile and he almost ALWAYS colors right off the coloring book... onto the tile! ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cole colors off the coloring book too, all the time! luckily it's hard to to color on the carpet with crayon but I still have to watch him like a hawk when I let him color! It's fun for him, but not so much for me ;)

      Delete
  4. Sorry it's so hot. Soon you'll get a little Washington summer reprieve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm so excited! I wish that you were going to be there too :(

      Delete