January 3, 2018

Cole turns SEVEN!


UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
Cole turned 7 a couple weeks ago and I never had a chance to post about how much we love this boy! He is growing up before our eyes. He tried soccer for the first time this last season and Steve even got to be an assistant coach! Cole loved playing soccer and wasn't too bad at it! He loves school too and is doing really well at it; he's become a great little reader and loves math too. He also loves to do crafts and his teacher says he always loves to write these long essays during writing time at school. He wrote one all about how much he loves me and it totally made me cry when I read it 😭 We are so proud of Cole and love his tender heart. He is full of love for his brothers and for me and Steve. We love you Cole!! We love that you've been a part of our family for 7 years!!! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment