December 30, 2017

We wish you a Merry Christmas!


UntitledUntitled
^^My boys' love for snow is just about as strong as my love for it. It just makes me so happy when it snows♥^^

UntitledUntitledUntitled
^^Making gingerbread cookies with my boys was so fun! And so messy! They loved it!! I'm so lucky that I get to do these kinds of things with them.^^

Untitled
^^Our house looked so perfectly Christmassy on Christmas Day! The fresh snow made me so happy!^^

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
^^Sledding on Christmas Day! It was so perfect. Crew loved it. I never want to live anywhere else than Liberty Lake.^^

Untitled
^^T'was the night before Christmas. Getting all the presents under the tree while it softly snowed outside is so much fun. Christmas really is the best time of the year♥^^

Untitled
^^I realized as I was making this pie the day before Christmas Eve that I've never made a pumpkin pie in my entire life 😬 And I can't even take credit for this one because my mom puréed the pumpkin when she was here in October and she also made me pie crust and left it all in the freezer for me. Lucky me! It turned out perfectly 👌🏻^^

UntitledUntitled
^^Crew, basically running these days. He is so fast!^^

UntitledUntitled
^^My house decorated at Christmas is probably my favorite ever! I never want to take it down!!^^

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
^^This one makes me laugh! Logan was not sure what to think of Santa. He would not smile but he wasn't really scared to sit on his lap!^^

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
^^Oh Crew, I love you so much ♥^^

UntitledUntitledUntitled
^^It was our first time putting up Christmas lights on our house and Steve did such a great job! His dad helped him. I loved it so much! Next year, I want to wrap light around the sky pencil holly trees on each side of our steps ♥^^

No comments:

Post a Comment