December 17, 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

It looks like we just might have a white Christmas and I'll be so happy if we really do!! We woke up to a beautiful blanket of snow yesterday morning and it snowed again today so I think our chances are high! (Not to mention the weather forecast also says it's supposed to snow everyday from now until Christmas day. Yay!) I have a feeling that Santa might be bringing the boys a sled this year so Christmas needs to hurry up and happen :)

We've got our Christmas decorations up, Cole has sent his letter to Santa, we joined our community as the youth from our church re-enacted the nativity, I have Raffi's Christmas album playing on repeat most days and I've almost gotten all my Christmas cards out! The Christmas spirit is in full swing here and oh how I love it. Steve and I also have a little surprise that we're making for the boys and we can't wait to give it to them Christmas morning.

Merry almost Christmas ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment