December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas from us ♥


IMG_8601.3IMG_8821IMG_8685IMG_8744IMG_8652IMG_8813IMG_8827
christmascard2015

We were somehow on top of it this year and had our Christmas cards fully ready by mid November! I feel crazy even typing that out haha! (I copied our Christmas card layout from here.)

And here are our family pictures! Luckily Steve's dad is quite decent with the camera, so I set up my camera for him and told him where to take our picture. A huge thanks to him!!! Considering how many times we tried to get a good picture, I should really have more to show than these ones haha. But we got one with all of us smiling so we're calling it a success! Merry Christmas from us to you! The most wonderful time of the year! ♥

Only three more days til Christmas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment