May 18, 2014

BONE EYES!




Cole's new thing is "telling stories." He's constantly asking us to tell him a story and before we've even finished telling our story, he's asking us to tell another one! The other night I was putting him to bed and out of no where he started telling me this story. Most the time I can catch on to what he's talking about but this story was so random to me; I had no idea what he was talking about! Which is why I started taking this little video. To me it's hilarious! I'm not sure if anyone else will think it's as funny though ;)

oh, and sorry for the low quality. It's a good thing I even had my phone on me. :)

5 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! And his voice could not be any cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! He is so adorable. That was hilarious!! Bone eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw how adorable! You and your kids have the most beautiful eyes!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute and smart! I really loved this!

    ReplyDelete