August 29, 2012

Silverwood



Amusement parks, train rides and huckleberry ice cream. 
These are things I hadn't experienced in a looong time and that Cole had never experienced his entire life until last Wednesday when we went to Silverwood (a little amusement park in northern Idaho) with Steve's family where the only ride I rode was the merri-go-round with Cole. 
It was also our anniversary and since it was spent all day at the park, we actually celebrated the next day, Thursday, by going to see a movie all by ourselves! Steve and I hadn't seen a movie together since long before Cole was born so it really was a treat for us and I'm so thankful to Steve's family for watching Cole for us! Our movie of choice was The Bourne Legacy and I LOVED it! I thought Aaron Cross was way cuter than Jason Bourne ;)
And these are my instagram pictures to document. As we walked into the amusement park, Steve told me that this might be something better left for instagram instead of lugging my DSLR around. I love how he understands my need to document everything in my life ;)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun & beautiful day! the ice cream looks delicious. :) I love to document every second, too! You are totally right, instagram is good for that instead of lugging around a big camera. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me so much of Montana! Huckleberry ice cream - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like SUCH an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete