November 3, 2017

Halloween 2017!


UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled Untitled

A storm trooper, a ninja turtle and a baby dinosaur!! The cutest I've ever seen! I have definitely gotten out of the habit of the family costumes :/ But oh well. It gets harder as the family gets older and as your kids start having opinions haha. Cole knew he wanted to be a storm trooper and Logan knew he wanted to be a ninja turtle so I didn't fight. Their costumes looked pretty dang cute on them so I didn't mind. And it just made sense for Crew to be a dinosaur since that was the theme of his birthday party the week before.

Steve and I were "party animals" LOL. No body really got it but oh well. We just needed something simple to dress up as to go to our friends annual Halloween party. It was fun and we went trick or treating through our neighborhood from their house. It was all fun and games until we lost Cole for about 10 minutes and I was so worried! I know I've said it before, but Cole has a great sense of direction and knew where he was going the whole time! He had just run ahead with one of his friends and lost the rest of us. When his friend realized that they were lost he started crying and Cole told him to just say a prayer but Cole says that they were never able to say a prayer because his friend was crying too much haha. I was just proud of him for thinking to say a prayer in his time of need. He is such a sweet a boy and I love him so much ♥

Happy Halloween!!!! It's always been one of my favorite holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment