December 30, 2016

Some Christmas memories!


UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

We all love Christmas-time around here, I just wish I was able to document it better than I did this year! It was so perfectly snowy this Christmas; I found myself wishing I could go hiking in the mountains just for the pictures! But it just was not realistic with a newborn. Steve even went skiing with his siblings. I wanted to come along but it just doesn't work when you're nursing a baby around the clock. It's ok. One of these days our whole family will be on the slopes :)

Here is what happened this Christmas season:

*The boys all dressed up for church the Sunday before Christmas #thebyersbrothers #looking #so #handsome ;)
*Crew not looking much like a newborn anymore!
*Cole on his birthday! It was pajama day at his school!
*We attended the live nativity our community put on. It was so uplifting ♥
*Crew turned 2 months old on Christmas day! And he was giving his daddy the cutest smiles. We love him so much.
*I had fun hosting Christmas Eve dinner and decorating my table for it! We had Steve's parents and siblings over! And it was fun reenacting the nativity with them! The kids loved it!!
*The boys on Christmas morning playing with their new toys!! They also got a full size trampoline (from us of course:) because they are spoiled!! haha
*Looking dapper on Christmas Sunday! Crew looked so huge in Cole's arms!
*Sledding and building snowmen on Christmas Eve! Cole can stay out in the snow for hours!!
*And the boys convinced me to buy them those Santa hats after Christmas because they were on clearance! I loved seeing how excited they were about it!

Christmas has come and gone and it was kind of a blur, not gonna lie. Life gets so crazy and I'm trying to keep up. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I'm grateful for my Savior who fills in my gaps when I fall short. Which is more times than I'd like to admit. I'm grateful to him and that we could celebrate his birth this holiday season. I have a lot to be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment