December 27, 2016

♥Merry Christmas♥ xoxox


christmascard2016IMG_7310IMG_7335IMG_7334IMG_7323IMG_7306

I had to share our Christmas card pictures! Thanks to my lovely sister in law, Alyse for taking these of us! We love them! It was 5 degrees Fahrenheit when we took these and so it's a miracle that we even got a picture that I like. Because we did not last long! I was so worried about baby Crew getting cold! Luckily he was fine. And now we have our first pictures as a family of FIVE!!!

I feel like this Christmas season was a little crazy, probably because we just had a baby. I don't feel like I got into the Christmas spirit as much as I would have liked, but I do love this time of year. And with it being so snowy this year, it makes it that much more magical :)

Merry Christmas!! LOVE, THE BYERS

No comments:

Post a Comment