October 31, 2016

Crew Anderson// five days old!


IMG_6827bwIMG_6855bwIMG_6829bwIMG_6844bwIMG_6862bwIMG_6848bw

Crew Anderson at 5 days old! Which also happened to be his due date: October 30th! I just want to take pictures of him all day long, every day because they grow and change so much as newborns! Right now he has jaundice so I'm waiting until it's gone to take some proper newborn pictures. He also hates being naked because he hates being cold which makes it harder to take his newborn pictures. But I did manage to get these shots. I think they're so cute.

He is the sweetest baby. Seriously, I am so obsessed with him. He reminds me so much of Cole as a newborn, especially with his eyes open. His hair is so dark in the back but he is surprisingly very fair in the face. The hair around his hairline is so blonde compared to the back! And I'm almost completely sure that he has the widow's peak hairline!! It lives on haha! When Cole was a newborn it was so obvious because his hair was darker in front. You can't make it out as easily on Crew because his hair is lighter but I'm almost completely sure that it's there.

And don't get me started on his cute little legs!! I heart seriously can't handle it! He loves to curl them up when he sleeps, which is pretty much all the time and he looks like he still in my womb when he does it! Oh my heart. I just love it so so much. I want him to stay this way forever ♥

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

No comments:

Post a Comment