October 30, 2016

Welcome Baby Crew!


IMG_6767bw

My baby is here! And I am so happy.

Crew Anderson Byers
Born October 25th, 2016
at 11:40 pm
7 lbs even & 19 inches long

He surprised us and arrived 5 days early! I'm so glad he is here. He is so so sweet. He looks a lot like Cole did as a newborn, his hair is just quite a bit lighter in front. His eyebrows and eyelashes are also blonde, but he has a whole lot of dark hair in the back! He also has a little stork bite on his forehead like Logan did. So he really is a good mix of the two. I had a dream about him a few weeks before he was born and he looks just like he did in my dream! He has the most perfectly cute round face. I am completely in love. I can't wait to share his birth story and more pictures of him. I will have to do that when I have a chance to write it all down.

Welcome Crew, you are already so loved. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment