June 7, 2012

A big green smoothie mess, daily.



When I say that I give Cole some of my green smoothie every morning, maybe you were picturing him sipping out of a sippy cup or something. Just in case that was the case, I thought I'd post these pictures. I don't have a sippy cup with holes big enough for the smoothie to come through, so at first I would spoon feed it to him, until he wanted to spoon feed himself. Which he did for a little while until he realized that it was much more fun to play with/in his smoothie than to drink it. So every morning when I ask him if he wants smoothie he gets all excited because he knows what this means. It means green smoothie dumped on himself, his tray, stuck in his ears, hair, eyelashes and ultimately means BATHTIME!! which he loves too.
So, when I say I give Cole green smoothie every morning, this is not just a morning routine, this is an ordeal, an event, a daily event for both me and him :)

Oh, and while I was typing this, Cole somehow opened up a dvd case, put it into the dvd player, turned on the tv, pressed play and started the movie. I am in shock. I have no idea how he figured out how to do this!! And his movie of choice? The Notebook. haha too funny. My crazy baby.

7 comments:

  1. Love these! The 7th picture up with his startling eyes and the pink cup is captivating! You're such a good mom! You are doing a great job as an adult, Lauren! Keep up the good work! Hugs, Kristy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristy! You are sweet! I hope you and your family are doing well :)

      Delete
  2. Haha, he's too funny- and he has good taste with movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, his eyes! They are so beautiful, just like yours! :) You are a good, good mom to make him a green smoothie if this is the end result every single day. Bring on the messes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, he is sooo hilarious!! And so GORGEOUS! Wow. You are one good momma to let him make that mess :) I'm sure he is in heaven the whole time, too. I need to get back in the game and make Annabelle green smoothies again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I am such a clean freak I would have been going crazy!!! lol! Or maybe not...seeing as how cute he is! ;-)

    ReplyDelete