December 3, 2011

It's that time of year


Christmas lights!!!
I love them :) With my new lens I can actually take pictures at night. Without the flash. So awesome. I'm in heaven.
Those last pictures were fun to do; right when I snapped the picture I would jump and you can tell which way I jumped. Pretty cool :)

Here in Texas they wrap the Christmas lights around the tree trunks and the branches since all the leaves are still on the trees. I swear they never fall off all year long. I don't know how that even works. But I like how the lights look around the trunks :)

I am so ready for Christmas! It's actually chilly outside. I can wear my boots, scarves and jackets and listen to Christmas music. This song has been stuck in my head for the past few days. And I get to see my family so soon. Can't wait!

Oh, and it's my little sister Lissie's birthday today! Happy Birthday Lissie! We love you :)

5 comments:

  1. these are such great pictures! i especially love the one of you and steve--great shot and awesome lighting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Lissie!!! :) and Lu, these pics are way cool. I'm loving your new lens too :) Those lights are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're loving your new lens so much! Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Christmas lights too ... hoping we have time to go to Temple Square when were in SLC in a few weeks. So glad to hear you love your new lens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren, you look SO CUTE!!! And by the way every time I hear the song "Baby it's cold outside" I think of you, because you were obseeeessed with that song

    ReplyDelete