October 20, 2011

Autumn Evening

IMG_4976 copyIMG_4977 copyIMG_4922 copy

Steve worked from 3 to 9 pm this evening and so it was just me and Cole.
We went on a walk together by the canals and Cole got his 10 month old photoshoot since he's 10 months today!
(Click HERE to see all the pictures from the photoshoot on my photography blog!)
Cole loved playing with the pumpkins and weeds. He tried eating the leaves, but he didn't really like how they tasted ;)
I can hardly believe he'll be one in 2 months. My baby!!!!!

Anyway, I also filmed Cole a little bit and put this very primitive video together! It's about a minute long so you should watch it! :)


4 comments:

  1. Hahaha. He is so CUTE! I love that video. That shot of you and him?! Ahhh! I love it. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are beautiful and that video melts my heart! I need to learn how to do that! So very cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this, Lu!! SO cute and completely priceless. :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete