July 22, 2011

Love Lulu

I'm excited to say that I put together a little photography blog where I'll be putting up all the photoshoots that I do!! Marie helped me come up with a name for my photography.....
...and the name is....


So, what to you think? I love the name so much; I feel like it fits me perfectly :)

I also figured out how to do a watermark with the editing system I have. I don't know why, but it took me forever to figure out what I was doing wrong but I finally got it!

Here's a picture of a photoshoot I did with Bekah and Jordan (surprise.) last week. I called this shoot the "industrial" shoot because of the location:

IMG_1874 copy_wm

What do you think of the watermark? They're pretty easy to make so I might make a handful of them!

Anyway, you can see the rest of the photoshoot at


I'm pretty happy with how it turned out :)

4 comments:

  1. Following you over there!! Amazing pictures and love your watermark :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest cutest watermark! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i adore it all!! the name, the watermark, and i'm excited to check out the site :) You have a natural talent Lauren! You're already amazing with a camera, yet I know you'll get better as time goes on...can't wait to see your business grow! :)

    ReplyDelete