June 22, 2011

A Salamander on our Ceiling.

So, there I was in the kitchen making apple crisp and Bekah was keeping me company sitting on the bar stool. Then she looked up at the covering of the fluorescent lights on the ceiling and says :

"Wow, that outline looks so much like a lizard!" 

Well, it WAS a lizard! An itty bitty one! And I have no idea how it got in there. I hope you enjoy this video of us getting it out and of screams from me and Bekah. Heehee.



It's definitely not a salamander. That's just what Steve referred to it as later in the evening! haha!

3 comments:

  1. UGH I had a roach in my bathroom & a spider in my shower this evening... I hate creepy crawly anything! They all need to stay outside where they belong! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy! I loved the video...Steve and Jordan are awesome little lizard catchers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I heard you call it a "cute little baby!"

    ReplyDelete