June 20, 2011

Copycat

The other night we were sitting at the table at dinner and Cole was sitting in his bouncer on the floor when Steve looked down and said "I think he's copying us." Cole was opening and closing his mouth, like he was imitating the way we were chewing. I didn't really think he was imitating us but I looked down at him and started opening and closing my mouth to see if he would do it back. And sure enough he did!! It was so cute!!

Here's a video of him doing it. It's kind of long and you can't hear him because he's not making any noise, he's just opening and closing his mouth. 

7 comments:

  1. So cute. I think he's trying to tell you something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. That is sooo hilarious!!!! Oh my gosh. I Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that is so cute! I kinda noticed him doing that in Seattle too. So adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is such a chill little guy!! and growing so fast! and those blue eyes get me every time :)

    seeing him *nom*nom* was too funny! and i loved hearing you and Steve encourage him! :)

    ReplyDelete