August 31, 2010

~August 22nd~

(Marie found this 22 in a parking lot this past weekend so here we are, posed by it!)

It has been a whole year! Just like every girl says that their wedding was the best wedding ever, (which really, mine was...) I'm also saying that this past year has been the best year of my life!

Happy Anniversary, babealicious ;) I love you!




My beautiful bridesmaids 

Surprised Steve with a song I wrote him called "So in love"


We're such performers :)



Since we had a whole week to do whatever we wanted (which was so nice!) it seemed like we celebrated our anniversary for 3 days straight. Haha. Somehow I never got a picture on the actual day, but on Saturday, the day before our anniversary we went out to Johnny Carino's, the place Steve took me the day we got engaged :) It's amazing, but there's a Johnny Carino's like 5 minutes from our house. Yay!

Steve updated the journal that he presented me when we got engaged. It retells how we met and the fun things we did together. He wrote about our first year of marriage and showed it to me while we were out to dinner for our anniversary. It was super sweet and that book is priceless to me!

Here he is at his new desk updating the book. Haha, so cute right? I had to take a picture :)

And on the actual day, we pulled out the top part of our wedding cake from the freezer:





I took a little nibble and Steve took a couple bites but we both couldn't get into it because this chunk of cake has been driven from Spokane to Provo and then from Provo to Dallas. In the past year it's been in 4 different freezers. So, sadly it just got thrown away. But at least we tried!!

What a wonderful year it has been :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! You two make the cutest couple, and I cannot believe it's been a whole year already.

    ReplyDelete