February 17, 2018

Brrr, it's cold outside!


UntitledUntitled
^^Exploring downtown Spokane! Cole had been wanting to check out the falls for a while so we finally did it last month!^^
Untitled
^^Crew, I LOVE YOU!^^
UntitledUntitled

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

It's the coldest time of year and although we love the snow, the lack of sun can be a little much!! SO to spice things up, we went hiking on Mt. Spokane with our Bishop and his wife. It was so beautiful!! I also got my hair cut, FINALLY and I decided to get bangs!! AHH! I actually love it! It's a little more maintenance to take care of it but it's been a fun change.

And Steve got me the sweetest necklace and tulips for Valentine's Day. We are just chugging our way through February ♥ Just a teensie bit ready for warmer weather ha! Luckily we are heading to San Diego next week!!! Cant wait for some warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment