March 8, 2012

things to be happy about


 *My family. I love my boys so much.{Steve skipped out on one of his classes today to be with us for a little bit since he left before Cole woke up and had to work late tonight. He's a sweet daddy.}
*Spring. It's happening.
*It's official: We are coming to Utah at the end of April for my MOM'S GRADUATION!! Beyond excited over here!
*My new camera arrived! (the Canon t3i) A week ago, actually. And I've been completely in loooove. It makes me wonder how I ever took pictures with my other camera?! Because hello, this is quite the upgrade :)

8 comments:

  1. I love Cole's shirt! :)

    PS
    How did you do the collage thing? You know how to do all these cool things! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that first picture makes me all kinds of happy! :)

    and spring! YES. it's teasing us up here in utah...but i know it's just around the corner and i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay. You're coming!! And I'm so so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Those are all such great things to be happy about! Ps. I love Coles hair!!! Sooo so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the photos are really beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray on going to Utah! And you do have so much to be happy about :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, that first picture is so cute!! It's been fun catching up on your blog! I feel like I've been out of the loop forever and it's only been a few days!

    ReplyDelete