August 31, 2015

C h i c a g o // Navy Pier


IMG_6127IMG_6133IMG_6137IMG_6143IMG_6144IMG_6148IMG_6152IMG_6161

Lake Michigan is so huge, it feels like the ocean! And everyone seems to treat it like the ocean too! One of the first things we did was rent bike and ride along the shore line for miles. It was so beautiful. The weather was amazing. If you looked to one side, it seemed like you were in some beach town in New England, but if you looked to the other side, it was like you were in New York City. I've never experienced a city like that where it seemed to have everything. Beach town and urban city life all rolled into one. I wish I had taken more pictures with my camera as we rode around on our bikes, but that's kind of hard to do (and probably illegal or something?!) so this is all I got. Still beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment