July 31, 2015

July's been a good one.


UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

It's the last day of July so I'd thought I'd post all these pictures from this month (and a few from the end of June too!) It's been such a good month. Summer is in full swing and I've been loving every minute of it! I seriously don't want it to end. This month has included swimming lessons, blueberry picking with friends, sunflower fields and so much more. (And this doesn't even include our weekend camping trip with family!) August is going to be just as great because we're celebrating our 6th (!!) anniversary by taking a trip to Chicago WITHOUT KIDS for FIVE DAYS. Omg. I am so excited!! Also, Steve is turning 30 on the 30th, so kind of a big deal!

Yay for summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment