May 12, 2015

K a u a i, iphone edition


iphone pics5iphone pics6iphone pics7iphone pics8iphone pics9iphone pics10iphone pics11iphone pics16iphone pics12iphone pics17iphone pics14iphone pics13iphone pics15

As you can see, Kauai, Hawaii, is an a m a z i n g place!! I would go back in a heartbeat! I wish that we could have stayed longer because there were still so many things I wanted to go do and see! But this trip was seriously a dream come true. I feel so fortunate that we could go. I've been wanting to go to Hawaii for a long long time! About a year ago, Steve's parents said that if we paid for our airline tickets, they would rent a house in Hawaii and take care of the food. So all we had to pay for was the airfare!! It doesn't get much better than that! We had so much fun! I'll be posting lots more pictures from my real camera soon, but for now here's a boat load from my phone. Take me baaaaack!

No comments:

Post a Comment