March 16, 2015

S e a t t l e


Untitled              UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

I decided to take a little road trip across the state a couple weeks ago and visit Marie in Seattle. It was my first time road tripping with just me and the boys and everything went so smoothly! It was such a fun trip! We went to the beach, took the ferry into Seattle, enjoyed yummy pastries from Pike's Place Market, checked out a real-life hobbit house! And when the kids went to bed in the evening, Marie and I would take off and run some fun errands! Like, Jack in the box milk shakes and cadbury eggs and TARGET!! It was basically a perfect trip with some much needed sister time and Cole and Logan got to spend some quality time getting to know their cousins more. I can't wait to do it again!!

All of these pictures are from my phone. I basically just dumped them here without any order to them at all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment