August 8, 2013

Lake Lewisville with the girls.


IMG_9436IMG_9437IMG_9445IMG_9475IMG_9442August 2013IMG_9463IMG_9464bwIMG_9462IMG_9508IMG_9484IMG_9515IMG_9514

Watermelon.
Giggles.
Boats.
Friends.

These girls are so fun. I've absolutely loved being their Young Women's leader. Recently I've been really feeling how this chapter of my life is coming to a close in just a few short months and it makes me sad. I'm going to miss these girls so much! I'm going to miss how enthusiastic they are about life. I'm going to miss their testimonies that they share so freely with each other. And I'm especially going to miss seeing how much they love each other as fellow daughters of God. These girls are lucky to have each other as friends and I'm lucky to be their leader.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you're the cutest YW President! And they are so so lucky to have you as their leader. These pictures are so cute and full of life. Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun, and your hair is wacky cute! I know your are great YW president.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know, the wind blew my hair up right in that moment so it's all crazy! But I don't really have any pictures with the girls so these ones will have to do! And thanks mom! :)

      Delete