October 24, 2011

Dense Fog Advisory

That's what the weather warning on my phone said this morning.

Sure enough, we woke up to this!!!

I was so excited! I've never seen so much fog here before!
It's Fall finally! I'm so ready to bust out my scarves and coats :)

(Nevermind that a couple hours later it was looking like this:)


And on our walk last week, it was the first time I had to put a hat on Cole and cover him with a blanket:
(cutie)

We're going to Washington for Christmas this year (SO EXCITED) and Steve brought to my attention that Cole has like *zero* winter clothes. His baby BYU beanie hardly fits him. I guess I'm going to have to go on a baby clothes shopping spree...........yay! ;)

2 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie! And I love buying new baby winter clothes. Wish I could come shop with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those big baby blues! He is so cute in his little hat! That's funny that the fog burned off so much. I noticed in LA that it was often foggy in the morning and then super sunny in the afternoon/evening. I'm beginning to think early fog is a sign of a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete