Noteworthy things from our 4th of July stay in Arkansas:
* actually being honked at twice. Apparently this never happens in Arkansas!!
* picking up on the southern drawl (well, Steve, not me) which, according to Jordan's grandparents isn't a drawl at all. It's just plain "hick."
* fried okra. Yum! I'd never had it before. Actually, I'd never heard of it before!
* a group of very dirty, sweaty, shirt-less guys pushing their broken down truck off the interstate and cutting us off.
* loooooots of dogs! Dogs that destroy shoes and pillows ;)
* naps. We had lots of lovely naps :)
* getting my hair done! I love it! Thanks Bekah!
* exploring downtown Fort Smith a bit. It has an old feel to it which I thought was cool!
* hearing Bekah's dad tell us about his adventures of working in the morgue when he was young. As Jordan put it: "It was an Arkansas version of Pirates of the Caribbean" complete with gypsy fights, digging up bodies and "Molton," the black man who helped out at the morgue too.