June 1, 2011

You guessed it!

More flowers!!!!!!!

This time with Nicole and adorable baby Jett!


Look at that smile :) 

Before I could fly out to Seattle to see my sisters, I had to get Cole's birth certificate so that he could come on the plane with me. So, I drove out to where Nicole lives because that's where Cole was born and where I had to get the birth certificate. After I got it, we met up at a little park nearby. It just so happened that there was a field of flowers in the park and Nicole let me test out the camera on her and Jett! Thanks guys!!! 

6 comments:

  1. That last picture is sooo so adorable! Really great pictures, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! Thanks Lauren! You captured the perfect smile in that last pic! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so beautiful! The flowers make such a difference too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute smile on that kid! Nice job, Lu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great pictures Lauren. I love those flowers too. At first I thought they were pansies, and then the close-up looked like some sort of daisy. Are they more of the Texas wildflowers?

    ReplyDelete