May 11, 2011

Warning: Scandalous!

Ok, not really scandalous.

Just some pictures of my husband showing off his muscles. Seriously.


He started a new workout routine and he said that he needed some "before and after" pictures. These are the "before" pictures. Maybe I don't need to clarify that.

He also said to give a shout-out to his family up in Spokane:

Hey guys. When you see him this August, you're not even going to recognize him!

Haha. I think that's mainly a shout-out to his brothers. Because the rest of them probably don't really care. 

So, there will be "after" pictures coming in August! The pressure's ON, babe!

Ok, I guess that's enough scandalous-ness.




And by the way, my mom clarified that story that I told about her yesterday. So check out the comments from the previous post.

4 comments:

  1. Will had me take before pictures before he began P90X...still haven't gotten to the after pictures yet. haha

    Good luck, Steve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love the shout-out to his family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture made me laugh only because that is exactly how my husband likes to pose. Only, he not quite so muscular these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Cute! I love the shout out!

    ReplyDelete