September 23, 2010

Coeur d'Alene

While in Spokane we got to go to Coeur d'Alene a couple times which is only 30 minutes from Spokane. We got our picture taken to compare with this:

This was the day after our wedding. We came here and walked around and then the next day we flew out to San Diego
Here we are a year later! Not sure why our camera turns everything blue now...




The whole family came out for a family picnic, volleyball and swimming:


super fun :)

And on our last day in Spokane I got my haircut:


I knew it needed a cut (because I hadn't even gotten a trim since my wedding!!) but I was sad to do it because I've always wanted looong hair. But I'm happy with the cut :) It's a lot bouncier now and definitely a lot healthier. Thanks to my mother in law for doing it :)

And then Amachi took us all to dinner:
Thanks Amachi!!

We had a wonderful stay and miss everyone already!

1 comment: