May 9, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!


IMG_8719
^^I told them I wanted a "snuggle picture." I think they loved it as much as me!
IMG_8715
^^Cheesy smiles all around!! At least I know where they get it from ;)^^UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
^^I'm all heart eyes for these flowers Steve picked out for me! ♥♥♥^^

If only these pictures were what our life looked like the majority of the time! Ha! Not even close. But on Mother's Day I force them to take a picture with me. It was their present to me this year :) Along with Cole surprising me by taking a Sunday nap. (He NEVER takes naps anymore!) And lying down with Logan for his nap was pure heaven. I do it almost every day these days and it's my favorite part of the day haha.

Life is hard and life is exhausting but life is also good. Being a mom is so hard but the most rewarding and so it's worth it. There's nothing else I would rather be doing, as hard as it is. I hope they know how much I love them, imperfect as I am.

And a big shout out to my mom. I have no idea how she had seven kids because sometimes I feel like I'm barely keeping up head above water with two! She truly is amazing and I love her for all she has done for me and now for my own kids. Mothers are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment