June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day 2015


IMG_4970IMG_4956IMG_4957IMG_4960IMG_4965IMG_4964IMG_4993IMG_4997IMG_5036IMG_5042IMG_5043IMG_4967

Happy Father's Day to my best friend, Steve! I hope you know how much we love and adore you. I made this little video for him with footage from our little evening walk yesterday. It's just as much of a gift to me and the boys as it is for him! haha. The boys looooove watching it and so do I :) I hope our boys grow up to be just like their daddy one day. He is a wonderful example of what it means to be a father. Here's to you on your special day! ♥

And Happy Father's Day to my own dad! One thing that I'm so grateful for is the fact that I never doubted that my dad loved me (and all of my siblings) so very much. He always made me feel beautiful and loved and I'm grateful for him and his example. I love you dad!

And to my father-in-law, I want to thank him for all that he's done for our family. Always so generous and such a fun grandpa for my boys to grow up around. We are truly blessed.

2 comments:

  1. This is SO sweet! I had intentions of doing something like this, but didn't get to it! One of these days I'll be on the ball like you! What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! I am always adoring how you cute you and your family are!

    ReplyDelete