November 5, 2014

Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY!


Lions and tigers and bears OH MY! Happy Halloween!!!🐻My cute crew tonight! Trick or treating was a hit!!

I've always loved Halloween! Coming up with a family themed costume might have something to do with it ;) I just have so much fun with it and this year was no different! Steve has informed me that he is not a big fan of dressing up after all (what!!) and so my job was to come up with something where he wouldn't really have to dress up and when I saw this idea on pinterest, I knew that it didn't get much better. I made Cole's bear face and Logan's mane Halloween afternoon (super easy!) and then that evening we went to some of our friends for dinner and from their house went trick or treating! It was Cole's first time, really. In the past he's only ever done trunk or treating which isn't even the real deal. This time he had a blast and we're lucky to be living in a place that is super safe and super family friendly. There were SO many kids out trick or treating! It was a lot of fun!

I think you either love Halloween or you hate it. I definitely love it :) The only thing is now we have enough candy in our house to last for the rest of Cole's life time and it's bad news (for his parents, not him;)

2 comments:

  1. I think I hate it. :( :( :(. But I WANT so desperately to love it! Your costumes were SO cute! I love how simple they were, too!

    ReplyDelete