May 6, 2011

Lately, I've felt like I'm back in college.

Hanging out at the pool.
Chicken fights.
Hot-tubbing.
Slack-lining with music in the background.

I did all these things when I was in college! Only difference is that now I have a cute little baby by my side :)

Jordan and Bekah are back in town and Jordan brought his slack line which we tried out yesterday for a few hours. Ever heard of slack-lining? It's kind of a rock climber's sport.

Jordan's got it down! Steve started figuring it out and Bekah's got great balance. And I don't have it quite figured out yet. It's way harder than it looks!
Did you like the one of Steve in the tree?! Maybe we did a lot of that in college too.

And it was fun dipping Cole's toes in the pool. He'd get startled, but really, I think he liked it :)

Anyway, tonight we're going to Houston! We've never been so we're excited :) So, more pictures to come!
And I also have a slack lining story to tell you. Later :)

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!

9 comments:

  1. How are you guys doing that???!! I want to walk on a tight rope thingy like I'm in the circus! P.S. the pic with the baby looking at the camera with fingers in his mouth, A-DORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slack lining looks fun -- I think you can do it! What takes you to Houston? Have fun and Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh amazing :D and you look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister loves to do that. It looks pretty hard! I hope you have a great weekend and a Happy Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'd like to try slack lining. I might need to put an old mattress underneath--I am not so good at balance!

    Your baby photos are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's cool that I was talking to you on the phone while you were slack lining. I want to try it sometime, too. Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little man, he is just too cute! We brought Parker swimming for the 1st time today! The water was super warm and he seemed to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun in Houston! It's my hometown :)

    http://thinkpriddy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. y'all look like you're having a blast! and have fun in houston -- I used to live near there and still consider it my home ;)

    ReplyDelete