October 8, 2010

A pointy tummy

29 weeks!

Well, it seems the baby and I have had a growth spurt! Look how pointy my tummy is now! It seems it can't get any bigger but we have 2 1/2 more months to go and that's when the baby grows the most. :S

Ok everyone. Tell me what you think. Steve and I both like the name Parker for our baby boy but Parker is also the name of the school Steve goes to right now: Parker College of Chiropractic. Does it matter? The whole ward refers to all the students that go to this college as "Parker students." And the school itself is always referred to as "Parker." So, the name Parker is in our vocabulary quite a bit right now.

We'll probably still name him Parker no matter what because it's not like there's a runner up or anything. But I want to hear what people think. So please let me know!

Oh, and ps, the hospital where this little guy will be delivered at is on Parker Rd. HAHA.

5 comments:

  1. I don't think it's too big a deal. It's actually kind of neat! Plus it's a cute name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it is a super cute name..and that you won't be there forever..so you should name him what you want!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His name can meaningful, and help you remember the stage of your life that he was born in :-) !

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you look so great pregnant... super cute.
    I like the name Parker and I always enjoyed finding my name some places, like at an italian museum... so just stick with the name and let him be famous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so adorable! How exciting! I think Parker is a really great name...plus you won't be going to school there forever, so it might be a cool way to remember the period in your life when he was born. :)

    I'm so glad that you are going to try the bagels!! Let me know how they turn out. It was really fun to do. :)

    Miss you! Hope all is well, and thanks for the happy birthday wishes! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete