April 9, 2018

Easter and Conference in Gig Harbor!


UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

We drove over to my parents' house to spend conference and Easter weekend with them. Steve stayed for the weekend and then I he flew home so that the rest of us could stay for the whole week since it was Cole's spring break! We packed a lot into one week! Park play dates, walks through the mossy woods, shopping, children's museum.

And at the end of the week Juju had her baptism. Unfortunately I had to stay home with Crew who caught a bug from the children's museum the day before. I was really bummed to miss it but he was so sick and we did not want to get any of the other kids sick!

I'm always so happy when my boys can spend time with their cousins! They are so lucky to have so many fun cousins to play with on both sides of the family! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment