November 15, 2016

Crew Anderson at three weeks old ♥


IMG_6884IMG_6905IMG_6915IMG_6920IMG_6933IMG_6939IMG_6943

Three weeks old sounds awfully close to one month old! It is truly incredible how much faster time goes by when you are no longer pregnant! I have been in just absolute baby heaven having Crew in our lives. He is such a chill baby and hardly ever cries, just like how his brothers were when they were babies. Not sure how I got so lucky to have three chill babies; it seems Steve and I just make them that way ;)

Emma is letting me use this bassinet basket and I think it is the cutest thing ever. I have it right next to my side of the bed and he sleeps in it really well every night. I just pull him into bed with me whenever I need to feed him. I've also been so lucky to have had such a smooth go with nursing, all three times now! I don't know how I've gotten so lucky, but I've heard horror stories of not producing enough milk or producing too much milk and getting mastitis all the time. All three of my boys have had such an amazing suck. I feel so lucky. No wonder I love the baby phase. No wonder I absolutely adore nursing as well.

I am in baby heaven for sure. I never want it to end! Ha! But at the same time I love seeing him grow. It's just such a happy time for me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment